DESERT FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets for performances are valid only when purchased from Desert Festival [RP1] or an organisation authorised by Red Hot Arts Central Australia to sell or distribute tickets. All consumers must have a valid ticket for a performance in order to enter the venue.
2. Tickets may not, without Red Hot Arts Central Australia written consent, be on-sold at a premium, offered as a prize or inducement, packaged or otherwise used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. Red Hot Arts Central Australia reserves the right to refuse admission to the bearer of any ticket sold or otherwise provided or distributed in breach of this condition.
3. All ticket prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
4. Red Hot Arts Central Australia accepts payment for transactions by cash or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
5. Your receipt order confirmation email serves as your e-ticket to Desert Festival performances. Use your smart phone to show the receipt order confirmation email to venue staff for door scanning at performances on arrival. Alternatively, you can print out your receipt and carry it with you for scanning. Red Hot Arts will have a record of all tickets purchased and can provide entry to the event, without a ticket if the consumer shows a valid ID document that matches the name of the ticket purchase.
6. E-ticket receipts are non-transferable. Should you transfer your ticket to a friend via email or printout, please advise the box office prior to the event.
7. Exchanges or refunds may be considered in compliance with terms under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice and under Australian Consumer Law. Consumers are to read the special conditions advertised on the website for the selected performances carefully during purchasing.
8. Consumers are obligated to check the lockout conditions on performances prior to purchase as advertised on the website. Latecomers will be denied entry to performances advertised as a lockout, with no refund or exchange permitted. Under temporary lockout conditions, latecomers will be only admitted to a performance during a suitable break or as determined by venue management. Under some circumstances this may mean the consumer misses the show in its entirety.
9. Strict age restrictions may apply to some performances and will be advertised on the website. Some shows are not suitable for small children or patrons under the age of 18 years.
10. Red Hot Arts Central Australia reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary. Any such variations, substitutions or withdrawals will be communicated to ticket holders in direct email communications and advertised through social media.
11. Red Hot Arts Central Australia may use your individual information in case of an event cancellation, alteration or to request your feedback on the event. If you elect not to receive digital communications from Red Hot Arts Central Australia, or you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information, Red Hot Arts Central Australia is not responsible for failure to contact you. Due to COVID-19, this information may also be passed onto Northern Territory Department of Health in the event of an COVID-19 outbreak.
12. No obligation is assumed by Red Hot Arts Central Australia for arranging a substitute event if an event is cancelled. This includes events that may be cancelled due to COVID-19.
13. Entry to a Venue is at an individual’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Red Hot Arts Central Australia will not be responsible for any loss, damage, harm or injury arising from a consumer’s entry to a venue or performance within a venue.
14. Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be switched off during a performance.
15. The right to refuse entry or to evict a consumer is reserved by venue management as provided in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Consumer refused entry or evicted from a venue will not receive a refund.
16. Red Hot Arts Central Australia COVID-19 refund conditions are guided by Live Performance Australia, which states that events do not need to provide a refund or exchange if a ticket holder does not wish to attend an event due to fears of exposure to COVID-19; or if a ticket holder is unwell and does not attend an event (in line with government recommendations).
17. If the event is cancelled due to COVID 19 outbreak or restrictions, all ticket holders will receive a full refund less booking fees.
18. If capacity to event is limited due to COVID 19 restrictions, tickets will be honoured on a first-in, best-dressed situation.
19. In attending a performance, you grant Red Hot Arts Central Australia permission to film or photograph you, and to reproduce that film or photograph in any audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium or context without further authorisation by, or compensation to, you.
20. A non-refundable $2.50 booking charge is payable per transaction at checkout
21. By submitting your order, you indicate that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you have questions regarding your order, please contact the Red Hot Arts Central Australia Box Office on (08) 8952 2392.
RED HOT ARTS Central Australia WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you post or submit any information, content, comment or other material, including comments on the event pages (user content) on the site, you grant to RHACA a irrevocable right to use, reproduce, communicate, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create, distribute and display such user content throughout the world in any media.
- RHACA reserves the right to change the functionality and content (including limiting access to or ceasing to provide the content) of the site at any time without prior written notification to you.
- RHACA does not warrant that you will have continuous access to the site or your access or use will be error free. RHACA will not be liable in the event that the site is unavailable to you due to computer downtime attributable to malfunctions, upgrades, preventative or remedial maintenance activities, interruption in telecommunication supplies or any other reason.
- The site may contain links to other web sites (linked web sites). Those links are provided by RHACA for convenience only and RHACA is not responsible for the content associated with linked web sites. RHACA links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by RHACA of those linked web sites.
- Content provided on the site does not constitute advice (particularly in respect to job advertisements) as to the suitability of any candidate for a party that advertises on the site (job advertiser) or a job advertiser for a candidate. You should seek independent advice to determine if the relevant party is appropriate for your individual needs.
- RHACA reserves the right to change these terms at any time and will post a notice on the site giving notice of that change. Any subsequent access to, or use of the site following the change, will constitute an acceptance of those modifications to the terms.
- You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to all user content that you post, that you will be solely responsible for the user content that you post, that the user content is accurate, that the use of the user content you supply does not violate any applicable laws or these terms and that the user content will not cause injury or loss to any person.
- You may not post user content that is:
- illegal, offensive, racist, obscene, objectionable, threatening, defamatory or invasive of privacy;
- not directly related to the Central Australian arts sector.
- sexually explicit or containing sexual references or innuendo;
- infringing any intellectual property rights;
- composed of a profile or photograph of any third person used without his or her permission or photographs of people under 18 years of age (even if they are your children);
- consisting of or containing software viruses;
- used for political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”; or
- impersonating any person or otherwise misleading as to the origin of any user content.
- RHACA has the right but not the obligation to monitor, review and edit, re-classify or move any user content. RHACA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any user content posted by you or any third party.